- Now 20% stronger – 54,000 lb. tensile strength vs. 45,000 lb.
- New traction prevents mud, snow and ice build up!
- Easy ordering – style AH for apron end with hooks, AP for apron end with 2 pins or ACP for apron end with center pin end
- Steel ends for extra durability
- Safety yellow ends to see in low light conditions
- Multiple latching systems to fit any truck style
- Optional lift assist requiring only 6 pounds of force
- Easily replaceable extruded aluminum sections
- Compatible carrier to fit under most trailers
The 7000XT food service walk ramp is made from high strength aluminum components. With easily replaceable sections, our food service ramp will last longer than any other ramp on the market. Available with a lift assist that only requires 6 pounds of force to lift the ramp to the truck bed. Less effort for your drivers equals less fatigue and increases productivity. Safety yellow steel ends for low light conditions allow the ramp to stay securely in place and are resistant to corrosion. Hooks or pins are available under the overlapping apron end to keep the ramp stable and in position while the driver makes his deliveries. All these features plus a full 2 year warranty – this ramp will make all others obsolete.